macmillan charity workshop open day 2015

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richarnold

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi folks.
I have been checking the calendar, and have been thinking of repeating last years open / charity day, and Sunday the 7th of June is looking favorable. Any comments, or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
For those of you who did not get to attend last year, this is a link to last years event.
workshop-open-week-end-charity-event-update-t78163.html.
Cheers Richard, and Kate.

I will be there again, I have some more tools, I say some more it was a bag full I left in the boot last time!

Pete

It was well worth the trip last time so all being well I shall be there again this time.

This looks so tempting that I am in. Now just to organise time off and how to contribute.

i thoroughly enjoyed last time
spent way to much :oops:
donated a few bits
had some very interesting chats

sadly cant do this year

Steve

My first Grandchild is due that day, but as my daughter lives in Nottingham, I will be heading in the right direction.
I'll just tell her to hold on for a bit longer ( or hurry up).

Mike

Looking forward to it already Richard, gutted I missed last year.

There will be something fancy from me to pop in the donations bin :)

Ol.

Hi folks. Just an update to let you know that things are going ahead with this open day. I can now confirm that Bill and Sarah Carter will be there with a selection of Bills work, and helpful advice for any of you budding plane makers.http://www.billcarterwoodworkingplanemaker.co.uk/
Ollie Sparks will also be opening up his workshop for visitors. http://oliversparks.co.uk/
Cheers Richard

Richard, can you use some boxwood in various diameters? I have some spare I can bring along. Probably most use for turners, but there's lovely figuring in it.

NickWelford":3jgf4wxu said:
Richard, can you use some boxwood in various diameters? I have some spare I can bring along. Probably most use for turners, but there's lovely figuring in it.
Hi Nick. I think it is fair to say we all love a bit of boxwood :D , so I would think it will be gratefully received.
Cheers, Richard

With a very generous offer of a lift from AndyT to get there I will also be attending again this year. Looking forward to it.

I hope to get there this year, I have a spare seat in the van if I can give anyone a lift (Wantage/A34)

Hi folks.
This event is getting closer now so I thought I would wet a few appetites.
Put a small selection of the offerings on the bench this dinner time to tempt you in :lol:
Cheers, Richard

I think an early start from Bristol is called for!

See you there.

Thinking about attending this year, anyone from London or surrounding areas fancy sharing a ride to make it slightly less costly?

Adidat

Latest posts

Back