UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice!

Don't know if you are interested but Car SOS are doing a Rover P6 on More4 at the moment (not a P5 - I know, but still a Rover)

Starts again at 19.55 on More4+1

we_are_not_worthy-962.gif

Attachments

• we_are_not_worthy-962.gif
    we_are_not_worthy-962.gif
    11.6 KB · Views: 1,017
Just when I thought you couldn't get any better!

I think this is your best yet.

The window really sets it off.

Phill

that's excellent brian, I love it. I pm a message the other day but not sure u got it, im going up to axminster on june 17th, and get the awfs18. so under 2 weeks I can get cracking.

Superb job Brian. In this case though, although the owl and mouse are brilliant (as usual with you) for me the most impressive is the "stonework" - if you hadn't said it's "paint-mucked about onto pine" I for one would never have guessed.

=D>

AES

Absolutely brilliant Brian. This really has to up there as arguably your best yet. The "stonework" for the window is amazing. No way could you guess it is really wood. =D> =D> =D>

Charley

That's quite excellent, as said above utilising different textures sets it a cut above. I also think the fact that there are more than one subject or major component, i.e. owl, mouse and window adds to the interest when compared with a single subject.

Which stone-effect spray did you use? I'm after recommendations for a 'gargoyle'.

Back