Grand Designs, the Episode with the Water Tower?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chems

Established Member
Reaction score
I watched a grand designs where they converted a water tower. Its not the horrible concrete one, and its not the one where they build a modern house at the bottom then plan on doing the water tower but don't get around to it.

I remember it clearerly, they removed the tank from the top, and they had a really nice curved kitchen. But I can't find it. Does anyone remember it and can find it?

You sure it wasn't 'build a new life in the country', guy took yonks to finish it but did eventually, IIRC he was gonna go on to renovate a train carriage on a viaduct?

Thanks for that guys, really annoying me that I can't find it!

Its not Lymm, and its not munstead I don't think.

I watched Amersham but don't think its that one either, the tank was in the tower in the one I saw, and there was something with a well at the bottom.

The other one is here:

http://www.tv.com/video/10443512/build- ... episode-10

But I can't see any water towers in it!

No not Lymm either. Looked like the Amersham one. When he was done, the area where the tank had been was an amazing circular room with windows all around.

Theres a list of episodes at the bottom, hover over the pictures till you see episode 10.

Man its bugging me.

Chems":2t3hxzfc said:
Theres a list of episodes at the bottom, hover over the pictures till you see episode 10.

Man its bugging me.

I did that but it wont show the right film

Back