French Magic

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was very cleverly done - a few minor things I spotted like the popped balloon falling in front of the screen and left twin popped that sprung loaded green cane a tad too early, but overall very impressive.

Sad note about his blonde assistant, Zoe Anderson. She died two years later of carbon monoxide poisoning while taking a shower at her father's house. The man who installed the boiler was in a rush and didn't properly vent the exhaust.

gregmcateer":f0kqhwmg said:
Bm101":f0kqhwmg said:
That's all fur coat and no knickers French Magic Steve.

No Knickers?! Ooh la la. :oops:

Haven't watched BM's video yet, but looking forward to it, if it's better than that.

Just watched him - Absolute genius. We should immediately re-join the EU, kidnap him and assign him King of All England (and maybe bring along his assistant, too!)

I've seen him before but not for a long time and had forgotten. Superb sleight of hand disguised by the bumbling exterior. Just world class.
I used to do magic, I was semi-pro for nearly 30 years. But although I won the odd competition here and there and was a finalist in the Young Magician of the Year, 1975, I was never anywhere close to being in that league. I don't miss the performing, I couldn't do it now. Children scare me. I did a turn for a mate's 60th about a year ago, and while it all went fine, I was a jibbering wreck when I came off. Never again. I still like to see it done well though, and it never ceases to astonish me how magic continues to evolve to accommodate modern technologies.
I love magic.

Steve Maskery":2o5x2k6e said:
I used to do magic, I was semi-pro for nearly 30 years.
Shut the front door.
I never cease to be amazed by the variety and abilities of other peoples lives.

Back