Felder/Hammer Sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

custard

Established Member
Reaction score
Some useful discounts at the moment on ex-showroom Hammer machinery with full warranties, there's a K3 Panel Saw at £2490 instead of £3200, plus lots of other stuff.

If you're of the "best for less" school of buying, then this might be of interest.

£1700 for the planer thicknesser looks a good buy just a little too soon for me unfortunately.

custard":2wrzko7u said:
Some useful discounts at the moment on ex-showroom Hammer machinery with full warranties, there's a K3 Panel Saw at £2490 instead of £3200, plus lots of other stuff.

If you're of the "best for less" school of buying, then this might be of interest.

I wish we had those prices in Oz. I've just purchased a K3 (to go with my N4400 and A3-31), and paid about double what you will.

Regards from Perth

Derek

Hi guys,

Was wondering what price a A3-31 and a B3 Winner would cost on sale in UK. I cannot access the sale information. Would be greatly appreciated if someone had the info and could post. Cheers

They sold the reduced A3-31s on the same day the email went out - looks like there's a few people in line for a bargain Hammer! You'd need to contact them for a price.
I was tempted to upgrade but will probably wait until I've got the space and finances for an entry-level Felder planer.
For the time being I'm looking at an Axminster with spiral head - anyone had any experience?

custard":1wn1a1a9 said:

I wish we had those prices in Oz. I've just purchased a K3 (to go with my N4400 and A3-31), and paid about double what you will.

Regards from Perth

Derek

we wish the same with vicmarc lathes!

ejw1234567890":2q1puc61 said:
Hi guys,

Was wondering what price a A3-31 and a B3 Winner would cost on sale in UK. I cannot access the sale information. Would be greatly appreciated if someone had the info and could post. Cheers

I've just checked and they seem to have all been sold, all that's listed is a 3 phase K3 Hammer spindle moulder with an F38 power feed.

Here's my new family member .... K3 Winner 48"/1250mm slider ...

image.jpg

Regards from Perth

Derek

Over priced and over rated a lot like festool I have a lot of both and they are both very good for certain things but not all things

Claud1":24ey92wu said:
Over priced and over rated a lot like festool I have a lot of both and they are both very good for certain things but not all things

Couldn't disagree more. We have 3 Format 4 machines (Thicknesser, sander and spindle) and 2 Felders (Saw and spindle) and all of them have been excellent. Not quite as good as the martin but significantly cheaper. Much better than the SCM's in the same price range

Back