Couple of New Pieces

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linkshouse

Established Member
Reaction score
Here are my last two bits of butchery (say nothing Brian!!!)

Version 2 of the Puffins as I had made the last ones for an upcoming exhibition and then went and sold them :)

Puffins-Web.jpg

And then here is a Limousin Cow and Calf
Limousin Cow and Calf.jpg

Attachments

• Puffins-Web.jpg
    Puffins-Web.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 1,246
  • Limousin Cow and Calf.jpg
    Limousin Cow and Calf.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 1,246
Claymore":eeptkzch said:
Wow Phill they are beautiful and those Cows are stunning!
Thank you.

You certainly suffer for your craft 9-)
Cheers
Brian
how about an intarsia butchers block? lol
Or maybe just some fingers...

For those wondering what we're on about I had a little falling out with my bench planer over the weekend.

It's probably not appropriate to post the photos here so for those with a slightly gory inclination, details and photos here - http://trivialwood.co.uk/emergency-emergency-not-use-power-planer/

Phill

Nice cows Phill, well done.

(BTW, I saw your post "on the main channel" about your accident. Sorry about that, and "Gute Besserung" and all that. But I do have to saw the pic wasn't very impressive, I expected much more "glud & bore". But better luck next time - whichever way you want to see that!) :D

AES

AES":2a9av9hm said:
Nice cows Phill, well done.

(BTW, I saw your post "on the main channel" about your accident. Sorry about that, and "Gute Besserung" and all that. But I do have to saw the pic wasn't very impressive, I expected much more "glud & bore". But better luck next time - whichever way you want to see that!) :D

AES

Ha ha you're right looking at the photos now they don't look so bad at all. As they would say in Yorkshire "it's nobut a scratch lad stop thy whingin"

To be fair to myself the photos were taken during one of the dressing changes three days after the event so that's why there no blood.

I must say at the time what with the adrenaline rush and all it did shake me up a bit. Now it's just, throbbing, inconvenient and embarrassing.

Phill

Linkshouse wrote:

QUOTE: Now it's just, throbbing, inconvenient and embarrassing. UNQUOTE:

I USED to have that problem, but not at all these days (I think it's an age thing mate) :D

AES

AES":1jvaejk3 said:
Linkshouse wrote:

QUOTE: Now it's just, throbbing, inconvenient and embarrassing. UNQUOTE:

I USED to have that problem, but not at all these days (I think it's an age thing mate) :D

AES

Ha ha. :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops:

Latest posts

Back