Clydesdale and Pony

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linkshouse

Established Member
Reaction score
Here is the Clydesdale and Pony that I said I was working on...

Hope you like it.

Regards

Phill

Attachments

• IMG_1173.jpg
    IMG_1173.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 717
Claymore":il4ifk6o said:
That's brilliant ya git lol your getting too good at this lark Phill...........only one thing wrong with that is.............................................. its not mine!
That is one of the few we have kept on our office wall.
Cheers
Brian
ps for anyone who hasn't done Intarsia that design is one of the HARDEST to make thanks to many complex contours and tiny parts used and finally getting them to have small joints is VERY difficult

Thanks Brian you're too kind.

It is a nice pattern but you're right its a bit fiddly, but then I figured I needed to up the ante a bit if I'm going to be bold enough to exhibit my work.

I've just made a start this morning on making a replacement for the Puffins.

Regards

Phill

That's amazing. I'd never even consider starting something that fiddly.

Excellent Phill. Well up to your usual high standards. How do you guys find so much time to work in your workshops? I haven't had time to get out to the workshop for weeks and I got lots of Christmas presents to make.
Since I retired I have less spare time than when I was working!! So, logically, I thought if I got a little part-time job I'd have more spare time again . . . . . if you follow me.

Anywho, I digress, it a lovely piece of work Phill.

Barry

Back