Chop saw recommendation?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MikeJhn - you realise you can set the zoom in your own browser to make everything a little bigger and it will resize the screen to make it fit automatically (assuming you have a modern browser).

Try here for guidance

Testing new improved forum layout

Easy !!

Peasy

1iZY1ap.jpg

MikeJhn":10skdn74 said:
The problem is the contrast not the size of font.
The text was changed to black yesterday.
I was trying to be helpful based on the fact you were posting increasingly large text and offering you a potential very easy solution.

Sorry to have offended you.

Brandlin

Sorry if you took my large print as being a reaction to your post, you did not offend me in any way, again sorry for the miss understanding.

Mike

Text is still grey on white and difficult to see on my MacBook Pro.

How do you get to the latest post, at the moment I click to the latest page then have to scroll down to the last post?

Mike

The font on the site is now definitely black. There are a large number of things that can effect how the font is rendered on your screen and how readable it then is. I wrote a long musing yesterday that may shed a little light on your problems?

To get to the first post in a thread that you have not read, simply click on the red star in the topics list.

Can I suggest you PM me or drop your questions in one of the several site design threads that have popped up, rather than continue to derail AJB TEmple's request for recommendations on a new chop saw?

Back